Sunday, July 19, 2015

Nothing fancy

Just some everyday skirts. This is my TNT knit skirt pattern  (Butterick 5539) which I have made what seams like a hundred times before. Its been hot as blazes around here and these are perfect easy summer sewing. The front and back pattern pieces are the same because I am too. I sew the side seams, serge the elastic to the top edge, flip it to the inside and zigzag though it, then hem. I could do it in my sleep.

I made the necklace and earrings too.
They're quartz, black Czech glass and Thai silver.

The white parts of the fabric are puffy.

This one is a really nice heavy knit. They're both from Haberman's

This white fabric came from the free table.


It's puffy too.

Puffy is fun as long as it's not under your eyes!

1 comment:

  1. These are really great, I love them! I am so impressed that you can make several - I should try and do that too (I have too much fabrics and don't make enough with it, grrh). I particularly like that you combined one of the skirts with this lovely tangerine top. Does it also go with the swirly paisley patterned skirt in the middle?

    ReplyDelete