Monday, March 13, 2017

Teal Schrug

Dear readers: this is one of the things I sewed last summer that I never got around to blogging. In person I think it looks cute, but when I see the pictures I'm not so impressed with it. I made it with a Sophia double knit from Vogue fabrics in Chicago and simplicity 1665.
Image result for Simplicity 1665
I do think it would look cute over the dress that goes with it. So I may make it again the next summer.

Also I made this blog post using Dragon and took the photo above with my iPhone and using a remote shutter release. I think I need to increase the resolution of the photos, but it should definitely make picture taking and blogging more streamlined for me. I have about 10 more garments to blog before I'm actually caught up and can officially switch to the new blog. Can't wait to meet you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment